what a clever sim
ohsocleverone's simmies and other creations.
profile.
Photobucket

ohsocleverone

And since you know you cannot see yourself, so well as by reflection, I, your glass, will modestly discover to yourself, that of yourself which you yet know not of. -William Shakespeare

Student. 19. NC. Sims 3 = love/hate.

chit chat.


Categories
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

recent entries.

recent comments.

archives.
♦ July 2010 ♦ August 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010 @ 6:53 PM | 0 reactions | back to the top.
I never really know what to put in my first post so I guess I'll cut right to the chase. I'm ohsocleverone (aka brilliance) and I have been a Sims addict since the first Sims game came out. Since the Sims 3 came out I've been contemplating creating a blog so that I can document my attempts at custom content creation. As of right now I'm working on mainly sims and lots, but I also have some clothing and object projects in the works. So watch this space for updates on my Sims 3 journey!!

Labels: ,


0 Reactions:

React

muzik.
theohsoclever1's Profile Page



follow.




favorites.


sims 3 sites.


twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    credits.
    Layout edited by sagacity inspiration and basecodes from scintillantstar and inspiration from my own layouts, heartbeat and frozen strawberies. The colors are from x_empty. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.