what a clever sim
ohsocleverone's simmies and other creations.
profile.
Photobucket

ohsocleverone

And since you know you cannot see yourself, so well as by reflection, I, your glass, will modestly discover to yourself, that of yourself which you yet know not of. -William Shakespeare

Student. 19. NC. Sims 3 = love/hate.

chit chat.


Categories
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

recent entries.
♦ New Blog!
recent comments.

archives.
♦ July 2010 ♦ August 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010 @ 7:29 PM | 0 reactions | back to the top.
Of course I wouldn't want to start a blog without some previews of the work I've done, so I'll list the projects that I have almost done here.

Starting with my sims:

Haley Petrik:




Sherri Chance:


 I'll have these sims up tomorrow, I just have to collect all the CC info. Also, Haley will probably be up at MTS sometime soon.

On to the lots:



So I've been working on this one for a while, and this is just the outside shell...the inside is completely naked. I'm already really proud of this one though :).

And one more:



These are just screenshots of the inside of another house that I've actually completed, I just have to conjure up the CC list. This one is a smaller sized home for a family of three costing about $27,000.

So these are just a few things I'm working on getting up here soon!

Labels: , , ,


0 Reactions:

React

muzik.
theohsoclever1's Profile Page



follow.




favorites.


sims 3 sites.


twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    credits.
    Layout edited by sagacity inspiration and basecodes from scintillantstar and inspiration from my own layouts, heartbeat and frozen strawberies. The colors are from x_empty. This layout is best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX in a 1280x800px screen.